- Mono and polysaccharides: cellulose, glucose, mannose, aldonentose etc.
- Amino acid: glutanique acid, acid aspartic, alanine, arginine, cystine, glycine, or glycocolle, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tyrosine, and valine.
- Minerals and trace elements: calcium, chlorine, copper, chrome, iron, lithium, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, zinc, to mention only the main.
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12, C, E.
- Barley or enzymes: amylase, catalase, cellulase, lipase, oxidase and phosphatases.
- Others: aloesine, aloenine, etc acid, acid chrysophanique, resistanol (derived alcoholic acid etc), lignin, saponins, choline.
Hundreds of scientific studies have confirmed that Aloe Vera can be used to effectively treat:
- eczema, psoriasis, ringworm, abscesses, cysts, peptic ulcers, lung disorders, the chronic ulcers of the legs, periodontal disease, insect bites, Seborrhea, loss of hair, wounds, Burns of Sun, as well as Aloe Vera moisturises and rejuvenates the skin.
- In addition, in internal use, Aloe Vera also helps to heal mouth sores, upset stomach, cold sores, constipation, ulcers, diabetes, headaches, osteoarthritis, and cough.
- The medicinal properties of Aloe Vera are related to 140 individual substances, 70 nutrients, including a wealth of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, protein, phytosterols, and amino acids. Aloe Vera juice contains vitamin A (beta carotene and retinol), B1 (thiamine), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6 (pyridoxine), B12 (cyanocobalamin), choline, C (Ascorbic acid), E (tocopherole) and folic acid.
- Also present in the Miracle plant are minerals such as calcium, chlorine, copper, germanium, iron, magnesium, manganese, potassium, Silicon, sodium, sulfide and zinc.
- In addition, there is also a powerful anti-inflammatory agents, anti-cholestromatics, anti-microbiens, antiseptic disinfectant, antibiotics, germicidal, antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-viral, like the lupeol, salicylic acid, nitrogen urea acid cinnamonic, phenols and the sulphure. The Miracle plant also has 23 polypeptide immune stimulators effective for a wide range of diseases of the immune system, and that can help to prevent and cure cancer.
The long-term of Aloe Vera, especially internal use is cancelled (pregnant women should avoid it) because of the power of this plant which could lose electrolytes, particularly potassium.
Today, Aloe Vera is used all over the world, in various countries, due to its many therapeutic virtues.
- In Haiti, where the Aloe Vera is called wisdom, this plant is used for the protective charms attendees.
- In the mystical system of the Obeah, Aloe Vera is used in spiritual baths.
- The Obeah practitioners believe in the ability of Aloe Vera to chase away evil spirits and purify negative energy.
- In addition, practitioners of Obeah in Jamaica are convinced that the medical is associated with a certain type of spiritual energy that can be treated only with Western medicine.
- Kemet, Aloe Vera, mixed with the myrh and honey, was used during the mommification process. Indeed, the Aloe Vera was associated with the belief in the afterlife; It helps the soul to travel and to enter the afterlife by preserving the natural appearance of the physical body. This plant contains properties that protect the elasticity of the skin of the body mommifie, and Aloe Vera was one of the ingredients of the mixture herbal part.
- It was crucial that the body is maintained in the best possible condition.
- The plant of immortality will help protect and preserve the body so that the infinite soul to his long journey to her new life.
The researchers found that in ancient times, Chinese, Indian, Greek, and Roman physicians also used Aloe Vera with great success.
These ancient peoples discovered the first therapeutic uses of Aloe Vera for which they have a lot of reverence, as special, sacred and spiritual plant.