Fooposi Global World Web Business entrepreneur and self-entrepreneur project launch.
- Evaluate your self-entrepreneur Forever Living project through an analysis of strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
- Evaluate your strengths and weaknesses as an entrepreneur
- Set goals in terms of business plan and personal goals
- Identify financial risks
- Evaluate your start-up costs
- Choose the location of your Forever Fopossi Lylian business in your region
- Do a thorough market study
- Identify customers
- Identify your competitors
- Design a marketing plan
Business Relationship Entrepreneur Tip - To Do.
- Choose a lawyer and an accountant.
- Choose a legal form (sole proprietorship, limited liability company, public limited company, for example).
- Create your business (register the company name, set up the company, for example).
- Prepare a business plan.
- Choose a banker and open a checking account for your business.
- Apply for a loan or grant (if possible).
- Establish a credit line (if possible).
1st steps towards the actual start. Together towards entrepreneurship otherwise.
Prepare your business brochures.
Design a website.
Create email accounts for your business.
Design business cards.
Get a lease.
List suppliers (if possible).
Stock up on supplies and equipment.
Obtain licenses or permits (if necessary).
Obtain a federal (national) employer identification number (if necessary).
Obtain a state (regional) employer identification number (if necessary).
Obtain the tax refund forms.
Join a professional organization.
Choose a launch date for the activities.
Prepare and deploy your marketing / communication strategy.