Aloe vera therapeutic virtues and benefits
Aloe vera virtues and therapeutic benefits of the plant.
- Stops the growth of cancerous tumours.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Repairs blood sludge and lapels of the 'sticky blood.'
- Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
- Easier inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
- Protects the body from oxidative stress.
- Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
- Alkalinizes the body, helping to balance too acidic eating habits.
- Thermalism ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease and other digestive disorders.
- Reduces natural high blood pressure, treating the cause, not just symptoms.
- Feeds the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
- Accelerates the healing of physical burns and radiation burns.
- Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes obsolete antibacterial dressings and sprays.
- Stops colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
- Ending constipation.
- Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
- Prevents and treats Candida infections.
- Protects the kidneys from disease.
- Works as nature's own sports drinks for electrolytic balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
- Increases cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
- Accelerates the healing of wounds or physical exertion.
- Hydrates the skin, speeds up skin repair.